Senior Financial Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Sr Financial Analyst in our Plant 6 Apodaca Location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Provide Financial Planning and Analysis support to the Direct Procurement perimeters of GSC North America, a combined perimeter of 1.2Bn Euro Material COGS, ~35 Plants / DC’s and approximately 100 Direct Procurement FTE.
- Data input and maintenance in Procurement Business Intelligence tools
- Raw Material Impact Tool (RMIT)
- Productivity Tracking Tool (OTTO, LEAP, PRISM)
- Provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
- Provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in preparing quarterly forecasts
- Provide support in preparing presentations for Business Reviews
- Be able to support business by digging into Procurement BI and ERPs to provide more granular data for insightful analysis/reports
- Improve processes and use of tools. leverage all system capabilities, increase automation of processes, deliver efficiencies
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you fit the following requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Procurement or Production Plant controller or analyst
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, IT or equivalent
- IT skills: SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau
- Good command of English essential, Spanish an advantage
- Communication and collaboration skills - essential
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies
- Experience in building automated reports and models is a must;
- Strong analytical skills & ability to organize, summarize & articulate complex financial data for decision making
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in finance transformation is preferred
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.