- Adjustable mounting rails with simple alignment - The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 0.4 in (10 mm) increments covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. Align the mounting rails with the opposite side of the enclosure by identifying the hole position used. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid installation of equipment.
- Pre-installed rear accessory mounting brackets - Integrated and adjustable rear accessory mounting brackets provide zero U mounting locations for toolless accessories. Each bracket has two mounting bays to support a combination of up to four accessories such as Rack PDUs and vertical cable organizers mounted inside the rack. Adjust the brackets from their standard factory positions or install additional Rear Cable Channel(ER7RCC42/48) to install half enclosure height accessories such as cable managers and vertical Rack PDUs.
- Unassembled enclosure option (42Ux600mmWx1000mmD) for unique sites - Not all installation sites have space clearance required to move and install standard height enclosures. This unassembled option is packaged for transport through narrow spaces and assembly at the installation site.
- Joining hardware provided - Enclosures include pre-installed joining hardware for joining enclosures in a row and provide additional stability to the enclosure. Enclosures are pre-installed with joining brackets for joining enclosures on 600 mm centers.
- Standard-profile castors and adjustable leveling feet from underneath - Enclosures are shipped standard with both leveling feet and castors. Leveling feet can be adjusted using a wrench from underneath the enclosure.
- Split rear doors - Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed - Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-E compliant 19" equipment. EIA-310-E provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a rack.
- APC Rack Systems Compatible - Compatible with a variety of APC rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system. Configure rack solutions using industry leading Schneider Electric Design Portal - Local Edge Configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ideal rack solution.
- Quick release doors with spring pin design - Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors. Doors are easily removed with simple spring hinge pin design.
- Perforated front and rear doors with up to 81% perforation - High perforation rate of 81% on the front and rear doors ensure excellent ample ventilation for rack-mount equipment.
- Simple Selection - No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. APC has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers including dedicated enclosures with and without sides.
- Cable access openings and panels - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. Brushes included in roofs for both 600mm and 800mm wide enclosures.
- Enclosure adjustment tools and hardware provided - All enclosures are provided standard with hardware bag that includes hardware for mounting IT equipment and tools for simple enclosure adjustment.
- Half-height removable side panels - Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Top side panel is lockable utilizing a single key with the doors. Remove top side panel first to remove and access bottom side panel.
- Integrated electrical grounding - The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
- Enclosure to floor bolt-down brackets provided - Enclosure is delivered with bolt-down brackets that secure the enclosure to the pallet during shipment. These same bolt-down brackets can be utilized to bolt the enclosure to the floor at the final installation site.
- Load Capacity - A proven frame design and heavy-gauge mounting rails provide for a 1200 kg static (levelling feet) and 600 kg dynamic (castor) load ratings (24U/42U/48U). Enclosures have been tested and approved to be combined with proper bolt down accessories to meet various seismic requirements. Check apc.com for product documentation for specific requirements.
Gabinetes de TI confiables con un diseño probado y características esenciales que son adecuados para aplicaciones de rack de servidores y redes, y aplicaciones de Edge Computing.
Fáciles de elegir, instalar y personalizar con accesorios de APC, como PDU de rack de APC y gestión de cables. Están disponibles en una variedad de tamaños que permiten la escalabilidad de esta serie para implementaciones de TI desde armarios de red hasta centros de datos. Los Easy Racks son adecuados tanto para aplicaciones de rack de servidores como de red y cuentan con características únicas para redes, para la estandarización en una empresa sin importar su tamaño.