Customer Project Specialist
Beschreibung der Position
DPP4 - Grade 4 - Customer Project Specialist
Job Code Description: As a Grade 4 Customer Project Specialist within the National Sales Force, you thrive on schedules, milestones, and delivering solutions on time for our Standard project types. You bring order to a fast-paced environment by managing the complete order process from purchase order receipt, order preparation, and equipment approval process, through manufacturing release, product shipment, post-shipment support, and financial reconciliation utilizing a base knowledge of low voltage Schneider Electric product offers and their uses. You satisfy customer needs by working with the distributor and Technical Sales to document and refine equipment requirements, contract milestones, deliverables and translate this into an actionable and achievable project schedule. Along this schedule, you coordinate internally with Engineering, Manufacturing, and cross functional business units to fulfill projects on time and within the project budget. You enjoy being the team quarterback, solving problems, developing project plans and working across the organization to execute on deliverables.
- Work with the appointed Sales person to ensure a complete understanding of the order and equipment engineering requirements at order handoff
- Communicate regularly with the distributor, customer and end user to manage expectations
- Build project schedules and manage projects from purchase order to completion
- Coordinate internal resources across business units (Services, Engineering, Global Supply Chain)
- Work with field services to efficiently organize on-site activities
- Utilize digital tools to manage a personal order portfolio.
- Review and understand manufacturing updates.
- Host periodic project meetings – internally and externally
- Quote and process change orders as needed
- Identify gaps in expectations and coordinate with Engineering, Distribution, and Manufacturing to drive resolution
- Help to define and refine internal processes
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who relentlessly identifies and fills gaps with a strong technical ability, a willingness to learn and excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Expert level Channel led Project Manager
- Entry or basic level Schneider led project manager
- Ability to efficiently manage Standard Project types.
- Technical aptitude for managing Standard Projects
- A four-year engineering degree in ME/EE/IE -or- equivalent experience within the Industry.
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills: multi-tasking, planning, prioritizing and organizing projects
- Familiarity using standard business application software such as the Microsoft Office