International Account Manager
Beschreibung der Position
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for International Account Manager to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Develop and implement, in conjunction with Global Semiconductor & Electronics Segment, Zone BD and Zone Commercial BU Leaders the commercial strategy for semiconductor and electronics segment being responsible for one of our main key account and its key supply chain members in order to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services focusing on Industry, Power (LV, MV), ITD and EcoStruxure.
This position holder is responsible for developing a key account plan and is the Schneider‘s “one face” to the account responsible for establishing/managing relationship with it. This position holder should play an overall account management role coordinating various existing V1 & V2 as necessary for the customer globally.
What you will do:
- Grow profitable sales within the account by securing order targets and maximizing direct and indirect revenue
- Implement country-based sales, project & service strategies by working with local sales resources (both direct – Schneider Electric and indirect - intermediaries) to ensure that objectives are met
- Identify capital and operational expenditure opportunities to target at customer
- Establish local customer intimacy through connections at engineering & purchasing department and key decision makers of the local customer organization
- Actively support and contribute to the Global Business Strategy of Schneider Electric by growing Schneider Electric market share for all Businesses and customer satisfaction.
- Provide relevant local information & reports, realizing quarterly local activity reports and accurate quarterly account plan reports (revenues: actual & year-end forecast) under the direction of Zone BD and Energy VP. Keep up-to-date the list of projects for all Businesses
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in EEE or equivalent
- At least 10 years experience as Strategic Key Account Manager or managing key accounts
- Prior experience in managing international customers and working for a multi-national company
- Demonstrates deep sales experience
- Strong track record of capability to manage and growing accounts
- Understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties
- Demonstrates significant experience in detecting and discussing industry and customer pain points and proposing high value solutions
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution, automation and control products, solutions, critical power, building automation
- Experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Strong leadership skills to leverage the entire SE organization to meet the expectations for an international key account manager and generate long term profitable business to SE
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution, industrial automation, critical power, building automation, solutions and services
- Good understanding of the customers’ problems & technology, industry-specific knowledge preferred (good capacity to listen)
- Proficient in English & Mandarin and able to communicate with international customers
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!