Process Quality Engineer
Beschreibung der Position
At Schneider, we believe is a basic human right. We empower all to , ensuring everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide solutions for We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Ensure effective manufacturing processes and conformance of finished goods to customers’ specifications by:
- Analyzing quality issues and root causes
- Resolving technical and quality issues with appropriate stakeholders with proper documentation and corrective/ preventive actions
- Training Line Inspectors and Final QC Inspectors about required quality standards
- Performing process and product audits
- Ensuring the quality of parts conform to the customers’ requirements.
- Establishing, updating and reviewing BCI
- Register and closely follow-up on customers’ feedback about quality issues by:
- Identifying the issues, troubleshooting and discussing them with the related stakeholders
- Implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of corrective actions
- Provide a fast, accurate and appropriate response to the customer about solutions and schedules
- Properly closing the issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Develop and deploy qualification processes, checklists and timelines that conform to Schneider Electric’s production system and other quality documentation requirements.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experiences, preferably in an Electrical/ Electronic products’ manufacturing environment
- Candidates with good knowledge of IEC standards, product designing, project management, FMEA, QC improvement tools, 6-sigma, statistical analysis will be prioritized.
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive outcomes.
- Highly focused to meet customer service and quality standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English
- Must be willing to be based in Batam.