Software Designer - Coop
Beschreibung der Position
What do you get to do in this position?
The successful candidate for this position will be a part of a team doing development work on one of Schneider's cloud platforms. Your experience as a part of our team will include:
- Working on an agile team with senior software developers, testers, product owners and architects
- Checking in changes to the codebase using Microsoft tools
- Designing, implementing and executing tests
- Assist in the continuous improvement of product quality and contribute to the product and planning decisions
- Be key part of an agile team from planning to execution to reporting
- Working with a continuous software delivery build pipeline and virtual machine infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self−manage time and tasks effectively
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills: team player, able to work well with others locally and remotely.
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Selenium
- Familiarity with power monitoring / energy management systems
- Experience with multilayered architectures, object oriented design, mobile-first web application development, cloud technologies, real-time communication, cyber security, analytics.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.