Big Data Engineer (SQL & MS SQL skills)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
• Evaluating the data collection process to ensure efficiency and integrity
• Gathering & Processing raw data at scale
• Developing and implementing strategies & solutions that optimize
process efficiency and data quality in HR systems
• Subject Matter Expert for the integration/interfaces of HR data from the
master HRIS (Oracle Fusion HCM) to downstream applications (e.g.
Ramco Payroll, SAP)
• Providing functional & technical support to users by troubleshooting
problems related to data in HR systems
• Working closely with Payroll, Data Operations & Rewards teams to drive
innovation in managing and processing HR data
• Processing unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis and then
perform the required analysis
• Reviewing current ETL processes (for efficiency, application review) &
implementing ETL processes where required
• Support business requirements with ad hoc analysis as needed
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Human Resources or related field or equivalent of related experience
- 2-4 years of experiences working in a big data environment
- Understanding of HR Applications and HR data concepts (data models) and the capabilities of a data warehouse and associated technologies
• Experience with processing large, multi-dimensional datasets from multiple
• Analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of problem solving, root
• Experience using MS SQL Server to write scripts, SQL queries, create
Preferred, but not mandatory:
• Demonstrated experience with Data Warehousing, SSRS, Oracle BI,
Tableau or Power BI
• Experience with Oracle Fusion HCM or Ramco Payroll Modules
• Ability to translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written
• Experience using Python, Java or other equivalent language and a
willingness to learn new programming languages to meet goals and
• Experience using ETLs to transform data across applications
• Experience using RPA to transform & automate processes, data entry
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!