Business Development Manager - Commercial & Industrial Segment
This position will be responsible for developing our full Schneider business proposition within the Commercial and Industrial markets. Targeted to establish and increasing Schneider Electric’s share of wallet and revenue in the English-Speaking African cluster. He will be responsible for achieving the Secure power sales target within this target segment and end user markets! (MMM, CPG, Industry, WWW, Large buildings etc. The primary objective is to build and leverage strong and lasting relationships and expand the channels and sales into other new markets within the segment, thus driving incremental revenues.
- Uncover, develop and close sales opportunities within the ESA cluster end C&I markets
- Develop, maintain and leverage relationships with CXO, Technical manager, facility manager and all other key decision maker or influencers within the selected markets
- Applies excellent market and account management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
- Identifies and develops account penetration strategies which will increase SE customer profitability.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, mutually trusting relationship and account dedication.
- Develops partnering and other account penetration strategies based on growing customer's profitability.
- Setting up and updating the portfolio of projects, input of data in the necessary communication channel (BFo).
- Provide accurate forecasting and revenue generation for the region.
- Leverage other team members and country structure within our organization, as well as channel partners and CE-firms, to surround-the-Customer in our efforts to offer the right solution for clients’ needs
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with key contacts.
- Has an understanding of the overall structure of the C&I sement and industry in the cluster and thereby offer the most optimized solution for the right application
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate SE offer that best meets the customer requirements
- Ability to understand the customer, their priorities and thus to position the full Schneider portfolio to address their need. Leverage and develop partner channels within the geos so as to expand our presence and capability
- Ability to evaluate customer potential and to target customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build a comprehensive Segment business plan.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferable
- 5-7 years of related experience within market segments & industry - Essential Requirement