Global Account Manager, Hospitality
Develop, manage and implement, on a full-time basis, a global commercial strategy towards a Global Strategic Account (GSA) and its key supply chain members. Functionally manage Key Account Managers (KAMs) associated with his/her account worldwide in order to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services with a strong emphasis on solutions. Work with all involved Schneider Electric businesses worldwide to ensure consistency of approach and customer satisfaction.
Highly motivated and charismatic Business Leader with a mission to:
- Develop deep customer relationships and intimacy
- Develop and grow profitably Schneider Electric’s share of wallet
- Identifying new business opportunities and successfully closing deals
- Obtain internal alignment across Line of Businesses and country organizations
- Orchestrate a team of regional Key Account Manager and Sales Specialist
- Generate profitable growth and increase the share of wallet
- Gain access with the customer at different levels
- Define a differentiated Schneider value propositions for the customer
- Define a clear account strategy that embraces the full portfolio of Schneider
- Identify and manage the pipeline of opportunities
- Take ownership of customer issues
- Management of internal stakeholders to obtain right level of support for delivering the strategy and superior customer satisfaction
- Build and lead a team of Key Account Managers and Sales Specialists
- Build and implement annual Strategy-to-action Account Plan to satisfy customer’s needs. Transform this strategy in a comprehensive value proposal for the customer.
- Decide & communicate the account plan strategy and possible local action plan to Key Account Managers.
- Grow the business through active management of all investment opportunities and projects worldwide (Capex: i.e. Solutions), and proactively develop the business related to installed base (Opex : Energy Efficiency, Services, Retrofit, MRO,...)
- Construct, deploy and animate global agreements, if required, utilizing Multi Country Commercial Agreement process
- Deliver customer satisfaction through timely resolution of major customer quality issues
- Establish annual revenue targets for his/her account by country.
- Responsible of the consistency of his/her global sales figures. Report worldwide business development quarterly through sales figures (direct & indirect sales), activity reports, Executive sponsor activity, and C-Level Visits.
- Education preferred: Engineering and/or Business school degree
- Experience in Global Key Account Management, preferably within an international environment
- Deep Hotel segment expertise; Experience in presenting as a thought leader to key stakeholders / large groups
- Business leadership presence: Charisma and posture, strong listening skills
- Accustomed to fast-changing, complex and ambiguous environment
- Structured, organized individual
- Business Developer - Proven track record in growing Key Account businesses
- Solid expertise and exposure to the Segment of the customer
- Excellent analytical- as well as written and oral communication skills
- Team Player - passionate and dynamic leader with the energy and ability to obtain alignment and work effectively across a complex, global matrix organization
- Team Builder - People management experience with a coaching and collaborative team-oriented leadership style is essential
- Good understanding of industry-specific problems & technology,
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural & matrix environment – both with internal organizations’ & within the GSA
- Extensive traveling capacity