Order Management Administrator
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Order Management Administrator
This position is for future opportunities with Schneider. We are actively recruiting and interviewing for future positions in Customer Care Center to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
• Executes order administration functions to perform order processing transactions such as order entry, modifications, incompletion log thru SAP and bFO
• Making sure correct Quotations and Contracts are being used
• To work with other group to make sure customer order are being prioritize
• Will work closely with Pricing and Quotation Team
• Protecting the Golden KPI in Order Cut Off
• Works closely with Fulfillment and Project Coordinators to manage orders and process them in a timely fashion.
• Additional responsibilities include filing and continuous cross-training in all forms of order entry, including EDI transactions. Qualifications
Who would be successful?
What’s in it for me?
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
· At least 1 year of working experience in Call Center doing Order management or equivalent
· Preferably 1-4 years’ experience in Customer Service or Technical Support in Shared Services / BPO Industry
· Excellent oral & written communication skills are a must.
· Customer Service Oriented.
· Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
· Global family leave
· Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
· Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
· Flexible work arrangement
· On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue137 000+ employees in 100+ countries45% of revenue from IoT5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.