RTR Accountant with French
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for a RTR Accountant with French to our office in Warsaw, Poland.
- Verify and process accounting documents
- Post General Ledger journal entries
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Reconcile differences in Intercompany declarations
- Be involved in accounting processes improvements
- Maintain Fixed Assets ledger
- Provide data and analysis for audit reasons
- Prepare corporate reports according to IFRS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Experience in General Ledger Accounting/ Intercompany/ PTP
- Knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP, Oracle will be an asset)
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English and French
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.