Schneider Internship- Digital Marketing ( Summer 2021)
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Secure Power, a division of the Energy Management business unit at Schneider Electric, seeks an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to help advance its digital transformation.
The primary focus of this internship is to understand, support and advance the function of Sales & Marketing Automation (Marketo) within the Secure Power Division. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to Secure Power’s sales and marketing automation strategy; gaining exposure to critical marketing automation concepts such as database management, lead scoring, lead lifecycle management, revenue attribution, reporting and more.
This position will directly support the Digital Marketing Manager and thereby, the larger strategic marketing team and its diverse, globally distributed stakeholder network.
- Assist in the creation, management and implementation of email marketing, social media and paid media programs as deployed through marketing automation (Marketo).
- Assist in development, coordination and promotion of digital events.
- Provide database management support; analyzing, standardizing and importing customer data into Marketo.
- Facilitate digital marketing program development via project management tool, WorkFront.
- Support the reporting process, including collection of qualitative and quantitative data gathering and presentation development
- Support the marketing team in special projects and daily administrative tasks
- Other digital marketing duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled college student pursuing a major in Marketing, Communication, Business, or other related degree
- Experience with Marketing Automation concepts (i.e. database segmentation, lead scoring, lead lifecycle and attribution) and preferably, hands-on platform experience (i.e. Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua)
- Competent in excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization, communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with workflow, detailed process and deadline management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team, on multiple projects.
- An aptitude and love for marketing, especially marketing technology
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.