Ask a Question

What is the replacement for part number WIP410RB?

Unfortunately there is no direct replacement for WIP410RB. 56CSC410 is an alternate. 
Please note 56CSC410 will not fit on WIBM410R appliance inlet. Hence WIBM410R will need to be replaced with 56 series appliance inlet 56AI410 if using a 56CSC410.
For further information, please visit: 

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?