Ask a Question

What is the alternate for 3106HWC12U50, 12RU Hinged Wall Cabinet 617mm(H) x 600mm(W) x 500mm(D)?

3106WS12C605-GY is the alternate for 3106HWC12U50. 3106WS12C605-GY  is a wall cabinet 19”, 12RU with Swing Frame, Grey, 630mm (H) x 600mm (W) x 500mm (D).

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?