Browse FAQs

How to get replacement the cover for a Powerpact M, P, R and Masterpact breakers

Published date: 17 January 2020

How to replace cover on Powerpact and Masterpact circuit breakers

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Applies to PowerPact M, P, R, Masterpact

A new cover cannot be ordered by catalog number because the cover has to be customized with appropriate labels for the breaker it will be installed on.
To get a new cover, first obtain a "repair and return" RMA from Customer Service.  Then return the cover to the factory with a request for a new one.  Alternatively, you can send a clear photo showing the catalog number and serial number to Customer Service at and ask them to send a cover.  There will be a charge and you will have to send the old cover back to complete the process.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.