1. What is a Technology Partner Programme?
At Schneider Electric, we offer an exclusive Technology Partner Programme that helps organisations accelerate their business growth by forming suitable technology alliances. The programme provides you with an opportunity to create a resilient EcoStruxure solution that works in collaboration with several Technology Partners in the market. Additionally, it helps scale your business and accelerate innovation by:
- Getting you in touch with more customers
- Giving you access to Schneider Electric sales channels
- Enriching your technology with analytics, data sets, and API/tools
- Combining your own offer with our resilient EcoStruxure solutions.
2. How do technology partnerships work?
Technology partnerships assist organisations in implementing and optimising their technical systems. Usually, these partnerships occur between technology vendors and the companies who need these systems for their everyday use. At Schneider Electric, our experts have curated a carefully designed Technology Partner Programme that helps accelerate the productivity of your business by providing a range of Technology Partner solutions. Take a brief look at Schneider Electric’s diverse range of possibilities:
- Registered: A technology company that provides various technology products with multiple success stories in Industrial Automation and Energy Management Sector.
- Certified: We also provide a wide range of technology solutions through our IoT-enabled platform called EcoStruxure.
- Master: A technology company that is engaged in co-selling and co-innovation EcoStruxure in collaboration with Schneider Electric
3. Why are Schneider Electric’s technology partnerships important?
As the technology sector evolves, we see a new set of complexities coming forth every day, making it difficult for a company to keep up with all the novel innovations. Therefore, different tech companies need to come together and engage in partnership or collaboration to boost the growth and success of their respective businesses.
By providing the right platform to facilitate partnership automation, we at Schneider Electric help you grow and expand your business with our Schneider Electric Exchange and Technology Partner Programme. Schneider Electric’s technology partnerships can prove to be an important asset for your business as they connect you to a broad range of technology partners who deliver products to complete and complement Schneider Electric technology solutions. Some of our many trusted partners are ACCIOD, Amiral technologies, Control See, Claroty, Cognex, and more.