Drives for complex
Frequency inverters for 3-phase synchronous and asynchronous motors from 0.37 to 630 kW
Features200... 240 V single-phase
200... 240 V / 380... 690 V 3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Speed regulation by flux vector control with or without sensor
- Speed range: from 1 to 1 000 in closed loop mode with encoder feedback, from 1 to 100 in open loop mode
- Graphic terminal: plain text, navigation button, configurable function keys, "Simply Start" menu ...
- Protection of motor and of drive
- "Power Removal ", ATEX safety functions
- More than 150 functions available: PID controller, brake control suited to travelling, hoisting and slewing movements...
- Integrated EMC filter class A
- Integrated Modbus and CANopen
- I/O extension cards, interface cards for encoder
- Communication cards: Fipio, Ethernet, Modbus Plus, Profibus DP, DeviceNet, Uni-Telway, INTERBUS
- Controller Inside programmable card
Make way for evolution!
Unique range up to 630 kW, exceptional performance, advanced functions...
Open to all communication networks, applications, users... Altivar 71 provides ingenious solutions for all your specific requirements.
ApplicationsHigh performance applications (constant torque):
- Material handling
- Wood machines
- Process machines
- Textile machines
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales