Plastic control stations Optimum
Plastic the XALE Optimum control stations, for Ø 22 control and signalling units Harmony® XB7
FeaturesThese control stations cater for the most commonly encountered functions: start, stop, start-stop, emergency stop.
- Ready to use, the 45 complete XALE stations are fitted with 1, 2 or 3 Ø 22 mm control and signalling units from the Harmony® XB7 range
Stations for customer assembly:
- 4 empty enclosures with 1, 2 or 3 cut-outs for user fitting of Harmony® XB7 units, in order to meet specific requirements.
- Mechanical resistance of product: IK05
- Conformity to main standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-5, IEC/EN 62208
- Certification: CE
- Degree of protection: IP54
BenefitsOptimum and economical!
Simple to install, the XALE Optimum control stations are designed to meet both standard requirements, by using the complete ready to use offer, and specific requirements, by using the customer assembly offer.
This Telemecanique Harmony offer provides both economy and flexibility.
- Control of garage doors, rolling shutters, smoke extraction vents, etc.
- Simple machines and small lifting systems.
- Small machines (2 or 3 actuators) and mass production machines.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales