- Incomer options: Din mounted incomer. Eg C60 MCB, RCCB, isolator or terminal block
- Bare cable connection kit
- Lugged cable connection kit
- Compact NS MCCB & Interpact INS connection
- Busbar current capacity of 250A (180A with neutral kit)
- Current carrying capacity of outgoing tee-offs 100A
- Short circuit tested to 25kA conditional withstand rating
- 16kA for 200ms withstand rating
- Available in two types, the TN and PEV
- Various sizes from 12 to 72 poles and are suitable for most industrial/commercial applications.
Innovative neutral switching - The neutral should always be switched where it is considered to be a hazardous area as defined by AS/NZS 2381.1.
The patented plug-in neutral adaptor available (PEV chassis) provides an innovative solution for switching the neutral. As a result of this feature:
- 1 & 3 pole outgoing protection and control devices can now be installed adjacent to 2 & 4 pole, without the loss pole spaces.
- Any circuit can be selected on which to protect or isolate the neutral with fast and simple adaptation.
- Data centres
- Continuous production plants