Insulating modular boxes
Polyester/polycarbonate industrial boxes for indoor or outdoor applications. Ideal solutions to protect your electrical equipment in harsh conditions and environments
Industrial boxes polyester & accessories
Body made of fibreglass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL 7035 colour, 135mm height.
3 types of lids :
- Transparent polycarbonate, 45mm or 95mm height.
- Opaque polycarbonate RAL7032, 45mm or 95mm height.
- Polyester RAL7035, 45mm height.
- 14 dimensions from 180x270x180mm up to 540x720x230mm.
- Modular dimensions of sides: 180, 270, 360, 540 and 720mm.
- Locking by 4, 6 or 8 screws, according to dimensions.
- Mounting bosses already moulded with inserts M6.
- Modular distribution version (supplied with chassis).
- Total insulation for realisation of Class II equipment.
- Degree of protection IP65.
- Impact resistance: IK09.
- Self-extinguishibility: 960ºC test withstanding.
- Bureau Veritas - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- UL/CUL certification.
Insulating modular dimensions boxes
- Adjustable (horizontal and vertical coupling) to form sets for different functions.
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Assuring a good protection of equipment (IP65).
- Transparent cover version for checking or reading, and opaque cover version.
- Locking system is out the protected volume
- Different types of chassis in metal or insulating material.
- Standard version for modular distribution.
- Customising service: colour, machining, hinge and accessories installation.
- Lids and bodies can be supplied separately in lots
Electrical distribution and Control
Infrastructures and Industry
Installed indoor, outdoor and harsh environments
Public areas due to the total insulation – safety
Automation, measurement, distribution and protection. The modular internal spacing allows for compartmentalized applications.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales