OsiSense XS & XT
Inductive and capacitive proximity sensors
Inductive & Capacitive technology
XS: inductive technology for non contact sensing of metal objects up to 60mm
XT: capacitive technology: non contact sensing of any material up to 20mm
General purpose products
One of the most comprehensive catalogues on the market with
- Standard cylindrical forms: M8,12,18, 30
- Standard and flat forms
- Complying with international standards, CE, UL, CSA, CCC; CTick
- With a top international quality IP69K
- With all electric standards including AC/DC power supply
- Available in standard and increased range
- Rotation control, ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination, etc.
- Plastic case sensors for double insulation and chemical environment compliance
- Miniature cylindrical format Plain 4 and 6.5mm or M5 for assembly applications, etc.
- Stainless steel and plastic for dedicated food & beverage applications
- XT range for detection of any object irrespective of material or conductivity
Available everywhere at your Schneider distributor next door, compliant with international standards & certifications in standard and increased range.
- Assembly machines, robotics, machine-tools, machining, packaging, materials handling, conveying, etc.
- Food and beverage industry, etc.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales