Easergy MiCOM P63x
Transformer Differential Protection and Control Devices
Easergy MiCOM P63x series differential protection devices are designed for fast, selective, short-circuit protection of transformers, motors, generators and other installations. Models available: Easergy MiCOM P631, P632, P633 and P634
Easergy MiCOM P63x provides quick and selective differential protection. Easergy MiCOM P63x is easily interfaced to almost any kind of substation control or SCADA system. It is user-friendly and provides clear readings from extensive recordings.
High-speed, three-system differential protection
Easergy MiCOM P633 provides high-speed three-system differential protection using a triple-slope characteristic and two high-set differential elements in combination with transformer inrush restraint, overfluxing restraint and through-stabilization.
By entering the nominal values of transformer windings and associated CTs, users obtain amplitude and vector group matching. The devices also incorporate many supplementary protective functions. Easergy MiCOM P63x provides four setting groups for easy adaptation to varying system operation conditions.
Systems versatility and easy, clear readings
Equipped with 1A/5A setting software, Easergy MiCOM P63x has two communication interfaces for SCADA and RTU, and numerous communication protocols. It allows easy and complete device settings and readings from extensive recordings. Available for flush or wall mounting, Easergy MiCOM P63x benefits from InterMiCOM interfacing for direct end-end communication between two protection devices.
BenefitsScalable solutions for advanced transformer protection and control
- Comprehensive and advanced range of protection functions, standardized, yet scalable to meet many system requirements
- Flexible case mounting options suitable for wall, flush/panel or rack mounting
- Modular hardware options for simple adaptation to any specific application requirements
- Bay control for up to 3 switchgear units (P632, P633)
- Detachable HMI for increased security and safety
- Information exchange is performed by inbuilt communication interfaces, using either serial protocols (IEC 60870-5-101, -103, Courier, DNP or Modbus) or an Ethernet interface using IEC 61850.
ApplicationsMultifunction relay enables the user to cover a wide range of applications in the protection of:
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales