Time delay relays:
- Acti9 iRTA: delays energizing of a load
- Acti9 iRTB: delays de-energizing of a load upon contact closing
- Acti9 iRTC: delays de-energizing of a load upon contact opening
- Acti9 iRTH: delays de-energizing of a load
- Acti9 iRTL: repeated energizing and de-energizing of a load (flasher)
- Acti9 iRTMF: can be set to perform any one of the Acti9 iRTA, iRTB, iRTC or iRTH functions.
- Acti9 iRBN: low-voltage input, low-level output
- Acti9 iRTBT: low-level input, low-voltage output.
- Acti9 iRCI: current threshold
- Acti9 iRCU: voltage threshold
- Acti9 iRCP: phase threshold (motor monitoring)
- Acti9 iRCC: detection o