Modicon X80 I/Os
The common platform of modules for Quantum Ethernet I/O and M340 PAC
All modules with X80 form factor: backplane, power supply, I/O digital, I/O analogue, communication, expert, etc.
FeaturesThe X80 family incorporates the compatible modules common for Quantum Ethernet I/O drops and M340 PLC, all with a M340 form factor.
Included are: backplane, all in-rack modules, power supply, Ethernet RIO module drop head, all I/O modules, communication modules (except Ethernet), and expert modules.
Not included are: M340 CPU and Ethernet modules BMXNO••••• (as they can be used in M340 PLC only).
Based on the latest I/O technology
- Innovative I/O
- High quality
- International certifications (including marine, ATEX, nuclear)
- Hot swap
- Wide selection of modules: digital I/Os, analogue I/Os, expert, communication
- Long term offer (new)
High level services
- Through Unity Pro
- With structured data (Device DDT), simplifying diagnostics
- Using bit forcing to simplify simulation
- Modbus serial link in your X80 drops with QEIO
- Sequence Of Event Time Stamped at source in a solution mode without program
- All M340 existing modules are supported by X80 drop of QEIO (except AS-I, NOR, SSI)
- One X80 drop can support two racks along 30m, just like the M340 PLC (up to 4 racks for M340)
- Maximum number of supported X80 drops: 16 for 140CPU6x1xx and 31 for 140CPU6x2xx
BenefitsA common I/O platform
> Reduce your maintenance and training costs: same spare parts in your stock, unique training for different PAC
ApplicationsWWW, MMM, F&B, O&G, OEM Process, Energy, Automotive, Infrastructure, Building
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales