HMI controller for small machine and simple process control
Magelis SCU controller delivers adequate functionality for control of small machines and simple processes, while saving up to 30% in installation and ownership costs
FeaturesThe integrated design of Magelis SCU delivers maximum functionality while keeping installation easy. Especially suitable for small machines and simple processes control, its state-of-the-art display provides a crystal-clear readability.
Installation is easy, cabling is simple with:
- the Ø 22mm mounting system
- the rear module snapped on a DIN rail via an ingenious remote cable, or attached to the display
Magelis SCU consists of :
- a modular STU screen, and the flexible mechanical mounting system Ø 22mm hole
- a rear module with powerful electronic embedding I/O and communication ports.
Less wire is necessary, and the cost of Magelis SCU is lower than the usual equipment for simple machines consisting of a PLC + a display
Magelis SCU helps you to save the space that is normally reserved for a PLC, making it suitable even for installations with very limited space.
See additional links to discover the richness of Magelis range.
BenefitsMagelis SCU : the new generation of small HMI controllers
- State of the art display
- Rich communication capabilities
- Single software suite SoMachine
- Easy machine maintenance and upgrade
- Small machines
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales