Energy servers and data loggers
Comprehensive views of energy consumption, enabling energy efficiency actions
FeaturesCom’X devices collect energy data throughout the building, from:
- electrical distribution devices (meters, switchgear) and Smart Panels
- gas, steam, air or water metering devices
- temperature and environmental sensors.
- smart displays: dashboards, historical graph charts, etc, accessible with just a usual web browser (Com’X510), or remotely thanks to Powerview Remote Access service
- advanced processing by StruxureWare™ solutions , such as Energy Operation web service, Power Monitoring Expert, or by third-party building management system.
BenefitsData collection from up to 64 field devices, each of them connected to either:
- Modbus over RS485 serial line
- Modbus TCP/IP over Ethernet
Data storage duration of several weeks, up to 2 years with Com’X510.
Data publishing leveraging existing infrastructures: Ethernet or Wifi,
GPRS-ready for sites with difficult access to IT network, with high-level data security.
Local backup of configuration parameters, data storage in case of communication failure.
Quick fitting into electrical switchboards thanks to DIN rail clipping and profile.
Quick setup and configuration thanks to intuitive HMI:
- Automatic detection and IP address assignment, by operating system of computers
- Automatic detection and recognition of Schneider Electric field devices
- Manual object creation and configuration of third-party field devices
- Data selection for collection and publication through web pages, accessible with any standard browser
- Advanced diagnostics an troubleshooting features
ApplicationsCom’X 510 energy server :
all-in-one-box energy management solution
- especially suitable for buildings up to 10,000 sq. meters
- as soon as connected, provides detailed and global views of energy consumptions,
- easy to read and understand, inside familiar user interface (web browser)
- minimum investment : no additional hardware or software required
- later evolutions to include applications and remote services by Schneider Electric.
the quickest path to multi-site energy management and on-line services
- delivers batches of data ready to process by StruXureware solutions and services
- publishes logged data to the Schneider Electric cloud or another hosted platform.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales