Wireless remote control for hoisting applications
Harmony eXLhoist wireless remote control allows you to control your load with a single hand and combine easily your movements.
FeaturesSchneider Electric is the only worldwide automation supplier to offer a complete range of hoisting solutions, from simple control systems to global automation solutions. Benefit from our expertise and many years of experience in the market to help you to find the right solution at every stage of your installation life cycle.
Designed for intuitive operation
The position of the buttons enables easy one-hand operation.
Robust performance and safety compliance
- In-built protection against unintended operation is compliant with SIL1, PLc
- Wireless emergency stop is certified SIL3, PLe
- Aligned with new wireless safety standards.
Maximize the uptime of application
- New battery technology
- Up to 50 systems running simultaneously
- Automatic remote device replacement without intervention at the base station
Unrestricted worldwide use:
- Global compatible 2.4GHz frequency
All the key diagnostic data at your fingertips
- Remote diagnostics capabilities See additional links to discover the richness of Harmony range.
BenefitsHarmony eXLhoist brings you a new efficiency by providing:
- One hand operation thanks to intuitive push buttons disposition: the operator controls the crane without focusing on the buttons, but concentrates on the load.
- Operator protection: Harmony eXLhoist prevents from unexpected operations and protect your operator, equipment, and load.
- High availability: charge time for the battery is only 15 minutes for 30h runtime, so you do not need a back-up. In addition, the battery working life is up to five years, which is double the life of a traditional battery
- Unrestricted worldwide use: the globally compatible 2.4GHz frequency used enables you to deploy the same solution worldwide and standardize your spare parts stock. It also prevents interference between many remote control stations, allowing up to 50 systems running simultaneously.
- Industrial cranes
- Construction cranes: tower cranes and self erecting cranes
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales