Battery-powered wireless data logger that uses PDU format binary SMS messages over GSM systems. Combination of analogue, digital and modbus inputs available.
FeaturesSP50 network is a cost effective way to deploy monitoring systems for remote assets. Once deployed the data loggers are maintenance free for the life of the battery which is measured in years.
It includes battery powered remote field units for monitoring data through a range of available inputs including discreet, analogue and Modbus inputs. The SP50 remote units monitor the process inputs and store data at configured intervals. Data is transmitted to a host system over a GSM network using SMS.
SCADAPack 50 offers you multiple benefits:
- Quick installation enables cost effective deployment of solutions
- Configuration is possible through local interface or through network from host
- Maintenance-free networks work autonomously for up to five years
ApplicationsThe SCADAPack 50 data loggers are used in a variety of markets and applications including:
- Fresh water distribution system monitoring
- Pressure and flow monitoring in gas distribution networks (leak detection)
- Power monitoring
- Monitoring levels in isolated reservoirs and bulk storage facilities
- Wastewater discharge monitoring, sewer overflows
- Cathodic protection of pipelines
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales