CH & iCH
Hour counterEnd of commercialisation
FeaturesElectromechanical counter that counts the operating hours of a machine or piece of electrical equipment. Giving a precise indication of operating time, the counter is used to decide when to carry out preventive maintenance.
- DIN rail or flush-mounted installation
- Electromechanical display.
- Maximum display: 99999.99 hours.
- Display accuracy: 0.01 %.
- Without reset.
BenefitsMake sure you don't miss anything PowerLogic, a complete range of power metering devices for your installation.
- All types of measurements: A, V, Hz, kWh
- DIN-rail or flush-mounting
- Digital or analogue display The CH hour counters are part of this range
- Hour counter.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides and answers. Find an answer
Looking for a wholesaler?A simple tool to easily locate your nearest store selling Schneider Electric products. Find your local wholesaler
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online. Simply chat online with our sales team or leave a message. Contact sales