A prescription for efficiencyGrand Medica needed an integrated solution to address operations for their retrofitted facility. With EcoStruxure for Healthcare solutions, they gained operational efficiencies, while improving performance and patient satisfaction.
The Challenge• The project faced a tight 20-month deadline, which included design and construction.
• The building into which the facility was being constructed was not designed for healthcare and offered limited space.
• The solution needed to be flexible and scalable enough to adapt to various technologies as the facility grows.
The SolutionEfficiency and Connectivity with EcoStruxure
Edge Control: Ecostruxure building operation software
Connected products: Smart-X controllers
• EcoStuxure for Healthcare: An integrated and connected digital hospital architecture
• Real-time, IoT-enabled visibility into all engineering functions
• Installed by Comfort Laboratory, a certified EcoXpert™ partner
The Results• Reduced electrical operational costs by 20%
• Reduced thermal energy consumption by nearly a third
• Optimised electrical distribution system for future upgrades
• $176,000 in CapEx savings due to product compatibility
There's power in peace of mind
"The life and health of our patients are directly related to the quality of our engineering systems. Having EcoStruxure behind us gives us peace of mind and a feeling of security."
Andrey Sergeev, Chief Engineer, Grand Medica
Learn more about our offers
Discover EcoStruxure Power
Learn about EcoXpert
EcoStruxure Building Operation
EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.