A complete automation solution for motion-centric machines
PacDrive 3 is based upon proven logic motion technology, which unifies PLC, motion, and robotics control functionality on a single hardware platform. With its centralized system architecture, PacDrive 3 is the ideal solution for controlling a broad range of servo-driven production and packaging machines, as well as material handling equipment and robotics, using fully integrated, IEC 61131-3-compliant program structures. More than 80.000 machines worldwide are controlled by PacDrive to this day.
PacDrive3 - Scalable Automation SolutionFor years, PacDrive control technology has allowed users to have synchronized multi-axial motion, PLC functionality, and robotic control on a single hardware platform. This open technology utilizing international standards is aimed at reducing hardware and software complexity.
- • One integrated, scalable automation platform, scalable controller performance from 0 to 130 servo drives and robot axes
- • Single controller solution for motion, PLC logic, and communication; no additional and/or proprietary hardware required for the complete machine (incl. robotics)
- • One programming tool / one program for the complete machine, IEC 61131-3-compliant programming design
- • Software can be ported between platforms
- • Fully integrated Ethernet-based communication using Sercos for I/O, drive and safe communication
- • Open system, supporting other field busses as well as TCP/IP communication
- • One of the most flexible drive solutions with single and multiaxis drive solutions, cabinet based and as well integrated servo drives
- • EcoStruxure™ Machine Expert (formerly known as SoMachine) based tools, supporting the engineering process, including safety programming/parameterizing,commissioning and diagnostics
- • Embedded safety approach with safe logic controller, safe I/Os, safe drives and safe communication over Sercos Automation bus for safety solutions up to SIL 3, PLe (according to IEC 61508: 2010, EN/ISO 13849: 2008)
- • Robotic solutions (kinematic packages, including drives, electronics and software) up to IP 65
PacDrive 3 LMC Motion controller
Lexium 52 & Motors
Lexium 62 & Motors
Lexium 62 ILM
Lexium 62 ILD & Motors
Documents and downloads
Contact sales and support
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.