EcoStruxure™ System Advisor – Process Safety
EcoStruxure System Advisor – Process Safety provides enhanced configuration documentation, change tracking, and I/O management for EcoStruxure Triconex safety systems.
EcoStruxure System Advisor – Process Safety functionality includes:- System documentation for all tag names references, I/O, and CEM, structured text, ladder, and FB code
- Change tracking for all types of configuration changes, including:
- Tag names
- Disabled points (between updates)
- Execution order
- Local variables
- Hardware (added, modified, deleted)
- Library code
- Memory allocations
- User privileges
- I/O management, including finding, reserving, and releasing spares
- Audit Manager to create change sets and mark them as audited
- Comment Manager, providing tools to add, edit, export, and print comments
- Multiple ways to search data, including:
- Search Program Organizational Units (POUs), including FBD, structured text, ladder diagrams, and CEM
- Search for any tag names or program in current or deleted databases (Find Tag)
- Create and edit your own SQL queries (Advanced Query)
- Reporting tools so you can view historical data by date and change, and generate and send reports via scheduled emails
EcoStruxure System Advisor – Process Safety powers productivity and performance:
- Increase personnel productivity up to 30%
- Reduce regulatory compliance audit time by at least 40%
- Accelerate troubleshooting time by as much as 80%
- Lower project quality assurance activities by as much as 20%
- Increased accuracy reduces the likelihood of unexpected plant outages
- Safeguard knowledge to future proof investment
EcoStruxure System Advisor – Process Safety can be used to manage all EcoStruxure Tricon safety system applications, including:
- Emergency shutdown (ESD)
- Fire and gas (F&G)
- Burner management system (BMS)
- High integrity pressure protection system (HIPPS)
- Turbomachinery control and protection (TMC)
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP — SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer support team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.