Monitor your electrical assets with one simple actionSmall in size but large in impact, PowerTag wireless sensors accurately monitor energy consumption in real time for small buildings to large facilities.
Use energy more efficiently and economically on all electrical loads, from IT and HVAC to machines, pumps and process equipment. PowerTag sensors are compact and easy to install on existing or new panel boards.
- Tag your existing or new breakers. Continual insight on the health of your strategic assets.Tag and monitor loads for:
• Precise, real-time data on energy, currents, power, voltage
• Accurate active energy (class 1)
• Partial and complete monitoring
• Check phase load unbalanceTag and secure assets:Learn more about PowerTag
• Pre-alarm notification on overload
• Alarm notification for voltage loss and overload-on-trip
- Immediate, automated email notifications
- Adaptable for use in building systems and EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) application
PowerTag™ for RCBO breakers <63A is now available!We're pleased to let you know that we have just expanded our PowerTag™ range of wireless energy sensors with PowerTag for RCBO breakers <63A and PowerTag flex 1P+N and 3P+N.
IoT EcoStruxure™ at Marugen Ensures Reliability
PowerTag prevents prolonged power failures for Singapore Entrepreneur - Johnny Yeo's Koi Farm.
Introducing PowerTag® The Smallest Wireless Energy Sensor Available The compact, wireless, energy sensor for circuit breakers that transmit accurate data on all electrical loads.
The Connected University
When this French University redesigned a campus building, they wanted to ensure that they would be able to accurately measure their energy consumption. Now whether its for electricity, heating, ventilation, or air conditioning, PowerTag has enabled them to do so.
How to Commission Your PowerTag Once PowerTag has been installed, follow these steps to configure the hub using the online configuration tool.
Monitor energy use in real timeFind out more about the benefits of PowerTag, discover its applications, and get access to technical information featured in our range of guides and user manuals.
- Think big. Partner up.
The Schneider Electric Partner Program provides software, tools, and educational resources you can use to stay on top of the latest trends and ahead of the competition.Learn more about our Partner Program
- Discover Facility Expert
Cloud-based software and access to real-time performance data to optimize your facility operations, maintenance and energy management.Learn more about EcoStruxure Facility Expert
- Solutions for your panel boards
Discover just how easy it is to fit PowerTag to your existing panel board.Learn more
Want to talk to an expert?
Our approved installers can help you specify and install PowerTag in your commercial or industrial building.