- Circuit tripping in the event of direct contact (≤30mA)
- Circuit tripping in the event of indirect contact (300mA)
- The dual VisiTrip indicators instantly show which circuit is faulty and why the circuit breaker tripped (circuit breaker fault tripping or earth leakage fault tripping), which reduces repair times
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection against electric shocks when operating the device
- Fully immune super immunized SI devices offer better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks
- A range of optional auxiliaries are available providing indication of state and different tripping scenarios (shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip)
- Fully compliant with IEC/EN 61009-2-1.