- Wide temperature range
- 24 VDC voltage
- Compatability 4…20mA HART signals
- Supports HART Protocol v5,v6,v7
- Compliance with UL, CSA, CE, RoHS
- Easy to use configuration
- Most control systems can only monitor or control a field instrument (device)’s single variable via the 4-20 ma analog signal.
- The HART interface allows Ethernet access to the many additional HART smart instrument variables and parameters. - PV, SV, TV, QV, device status…
- Assists the configuration, calibration, maintenance and diagnosis of remote HART field instruments.
- Allows users to benefit from preventative maintenance information provided by HART smart instruments. This can enable the move to money saving predictive maintenance.