The MiCOM P849 is the digital Input and Output extension device for the MiCOM range.
It extends the number of digital inputs and digital outputs of existing relays in a secure and reliable way.
It collects digital data from any protection relay and addresses CB commands (open/close) from any protection relay.
MiCOM P849 provides a fully integrated and compact IO extension device that is easy to install and can perform more flexible applications, such as a Remote Terminal Unit.
MiCOM P849 is built on the well known Px40 hardware platform and offers:
- Complete solution with the Schneider Electric MiCOM range
- Numerical technology
- Proven reliability
Economical solution - Flexible - Easy to use - Reliable
Integration of MiCOM P849 into the overall power system further fulfils the needs of electrical supply utilities and industrial consumers by providing many short term and long term
- Cost effective solution for use in multiple applications
- Reliable operation minimises outages
- Information gathering allows efficient operation
Direct cost reduction includes:
- Purchasing cost
- Maintenance cost reduction is achieved through the use of the MiCOM Px40 series standard hardware
Indirect cost reduction includes:
- No need of Engineering if the default PSL is used.
- GOOSE testing mode
Scalable solution to increase digital Inputs and Outputs capabilities of existing IEC61850 communicating product range, can be used in any application