Hope Creek Generating StationThe circuit breakers at this 1,219 MW nuclear power plant had been in use since the facility opened in 1986. After carefully evaluating all options, including whether to refurbish the existing circuit breakers or opt for a total replacement, the decision was made to modernize the existing switchgear with new Masterpact NW direct replacement circuit breakers.Read more
Retrofill Project Modernizes Electrical Distribution for Auto Manufacturer
Facilities personnel were concerned about a lengthy and costly downtime because of outdated switchgear. The two primary switchgear lineups were installed in the early 1950s. Though still operational, the age of the circuit breakers connected to the 2,000 amp bus in both lineups, along with the elevator-like system used to remove them from the switchgear for maintenance, increased risk for the plant’s electricians.Read more
Switchgear Survival Guide: Ten Tips to Enhance Electrical Reliability
Facility managers now have another option to consider for the repair vs. replace dilemma. Capabilities exist to modernize and extend the life of the active components, i.e., circuit breakers, while leaving the existing switchgear structure intact. Read the white paper for more information.Read more
Any brand. Any industry. Any time.Modernization solutions from Schneider Electric will upgrade your existing electrical distribution equipment to current technology.
Switchgear Modernization SolutionsFind Out More
Circuit Breaker Retrofill SolutionsFind Out More
Motor Control Center UpgradesFind Out More
Additional Services to Extend Equipment LifeFind Out More
Por que trabalhar com a Schneider Electric
- Menor Tempo Parado para a Instalação O tempo parado é minimizado quando comparado com o desmanche e substituição dos equipamentos existentes.
- Aumenta a Confiabilidade e Reduz Custos Operacionais Atualizar para a tecnologia atual reduz a necessidade de procurar peças de reposição, difíceis de achar.
- Our modernization solutions are an economical alternative to purchasing new equipment.
- Our nationwide network of field service representatives are qualified, as defined by OSHA and NFPA 70E®, and have the expertise to work on any manufacturer's equipment.
- Schneider Electric receives over 50 "Operational Excellence" safety awards from the National Safety Council each year.