O papel que as instalações de processamento de campo exercem no setor de Petróleo e Gás é mais importante do que nunca. Com fontes de petróleo cru mais diversas, é fundamental que seus processos sejam eficientes, operem de forma confiável e com baixo custo. Você também precisa garantir a segurança de todos os trabalhadores em torno dos seus equipamentos elétricos. Você precisa de soluções de equipamentos seguros, robustos e modernos para alimentar seus sistemas
From arc-resistant Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Motor Controllers, to simple safety switches, Schneider Electric provides a complete solution of innovative, reliable, and timeless electrical distribution equipment to suit your needs.
- Simple low voltage products to protect and control your processes
- Robust designs to meet or exceed ANSI arc resistant test requirements
- High capacity switchgear to serve your most demanding applications
- Increase the lifetime of your pumps and motors with innovative motor starting solutions
- Reduce cost of ownership through easy to install and maintain equipment
- Expertise in an all encompassing range of medium voltage and low voltage switchgear
See more solutions for Field Processing
However large or small your processing facility, you need reliable power and complete control of your electrical distribution in order to maximize efficiency, ensure worker safety, and extend the life of your equipment. Innovative arc resistant solutions for electrical distribution and motor control provide a perfect blend of economy, robustness, and technology for your applications. These products and a complete understanding of your needs, and long lasting experience in Onshore Production makes Schneider Electric an ideal partner for your low-voltage and medium-voltage electrical solutions.
- Leverage our expertise in low-voltage and medium-voltage to simplify your system
- Benefit from superior services and support of electrical distribution switchgear
- Reduce maintenance with equipment designed for extended periodic maintenance cycles
- Control your distribution utilizing network-enabled intelligent equipment
- Meet both cost and space constraints by starting multiple motors with one reduced voltage soft start
- Arc Resistant Type 2 and 2B equipment available