Schneider Electric has an opportunity for Manufacturing Manager in our El Paso, TX location.
This position is accountable for managing the manufacturing operations for a variety of products and/ or services in Assembly.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Oversee the implementation of manufacturing schedules, personnel requirements, quality control, production standards and safety programs.
- He/she will also develop manufacturing strategies to provide quality/profitable products that meet customer needs and distribution schedules.
- Leads and coordinates the implementation of programs which support these manufacturing strategies.
- Provides a safe environment for all employees.
- Promotes and implements ergonomic principles, environmental responsibility and overall employee health and wellness.
- Ensures products and services meet world class standards.
- Leads C2Q efforts to attain internal certification goals, ISO requirements and total customer satisfaction.
- Provides world-class service to internal and external customers by meeting/exceeding distribution stock service goals and customer delivery requirements on non-stock orders.
- Continuously monitors performance and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Responsible for variable conversion cost and base cost management while driving continuous cost reductions.
- Selects, trains and develops manufacturing staff and associates to achieve company goals.
- Procures necessary resources to optimize staff productivity and efficiency.
- Provides guidance and assistance to product and manufacturing engineers making product/process modifications.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering or supply chain management.
· 7 years of experience in an equipment manufacturing environment.
· Experience leading a group of individuals in a high pace manufacturing environment.
· Proficiency in English.
· Master's degree in Business or Engineering discipline is a plus.
· Previous manufacturing management experience is a plus.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.