Sales Account Manager
- The Account Manager will be responsible for the achievement of Sales & Margin objectives for their defined sales territory.
- This includes identifying and growing business in existing Accounts, while identifying new customers from all industries (primarily MMM, WWW, O&G, CPG)
- Identify and maintain relationship with all support customers in the territory and other areas which may be assigned
- Actively prospect and cold/warm call a targeted list of prospect accounts
- Manage System Integrators and OEM’s in your territory
- Primarily focus on selling SCADA, HMI, Historian, Asset Performance Management
- Prepare written materials in response to customer requests.
- Collaborate with regional resources in completion of these materials as well (E.g., Requests for Proposals (RFP), Standards of Work (SOW), etc.
- Align industry insights to customer priorities and tie those insights back to AVEVA Software unique differentiators
- Clearly articulate the Schneider Electric – AVEVA value proposition and engage the customer in jointly addressing their business priorities.
- Experience prospecting and breaking into new accounts
- CRM experience and maintaining an accurate forecast is preferred
- Background managing medium to large accounts
- Products/solutions experience selling into multiple industries with emphasis on Metal, minerals & mining, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Manufacturing Technology, Cities Water/Wastewater
- Understand the client's business drivers and align to the company’s solutions
- Demonstrate experience and success within a team selling approach
- Possess the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills required to write formal reports of findings
- Coordinate with team on account strategy and the territory’s strategic plan
- Work cross-functionally and manage day to day activities
- Identify and grow key relationships in existing and new customer organizations
- Demonstrate product and designated industry knowledge
- Implement new product-launch strategies
- 5+ years of sales in the technology space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution