Schneider Internship - Application Engineer (8 months)
What will you do?
Schneider Electric’s power management systems helps customers cut energy-related costs, increase efficiency, avoid downtime, and optimize your operations. A key element of EcoStruxure Power, our edge control software and connected products gives our customers the tools needed for the full picture of the power network.
Digital Power Application Center’s Team is continuously, and we are looking for a Power Application Engineering Intern to help us deliver our customers’ expectations regarding their Power Management Systems. We are looking for a great team player, someone would like to learn how to deliver complex solutions that combine hardware and software, identify opportunities for our sales team, or help them find a technical solution for an offer.
Position combines practical engineering and administrative work.
- Understanding of hardware technology: sensors, data collection and digitalization.
- Experience in installation of software applications and their configuration
- Troubleshoot SQL server, ASP.NET, and other Windows components.
- Knowledge of power monitoring systems and power distribution system (LV and MV)
- Knowledge of various industrial protocols (Modbus, DNP, OPC, BACNet, IEC 61850)
This job might be for you if:
- Studying for a Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- General programming skills (Python, Visual Basic, C++, C#, etc) is an asset.
- Experience with VMWare an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Project management knowledge is an asset.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.