SPS Service Tools Process Owner
You'll get to secure and improve the Service Quotation tool by taking into consideration the ideal global user experience. Maximize the business value of the Secure Power Service Sales processes & tools by looking to improve Service Sales efficiency and supporting new business offers.
• Reporting to: Secure Power Services Director of Operational Excellence
• Business impact: Supporting 900 M€ in Annual Revenue
Responsibilities & duties:
1) Service sales E2E processes manager to support Regions in the efficiency of selling Services (process and tools).
a) Have an E2E vision of the Services Sales Processes for Secure power across tools (from opportunity to quote)
b) Strengthen zones support on the Service sales process (definition and deployment of new process and associated operating mode)
c) Secure the implementation of Service Sales process into the IT system (BFS / CPQ / Oracle)
d) Secure Power Services End-to-End Subject Matter Expert in term of Processes and Tools ensuring consistency in global E2E processes and tools.
i) Service Sales
ii) Service Operations
iii) Offer Management
2) Synchronize with the other business lead in order to keep the consistency of the full process and to be aligned with the other platform releases timing in case of cross platform improvement.
a) Change Management and influencing to align on a common process.
b) Communicate on regular basis through existing “Network of Excellence”.
c) As part of continuous improvement process, share best practices with other businesses (Secure Power General Sales) but also with other BU.
3) Engagement in New Offer / new offer strategy or offers that are about to be launched in order to anticipate and to secure the E2E process and be sure that all will be under control before the Do Gate.
4) Engagement in ORLM and PIM management, supporting ORLM and PIM Process owner.
5) Other tasks may include:
a) Understand Secure Power Services business and user needs for quotation, be the user and the customer advocate
b) Set and manage the deliverable roadmap with strong flow up and coordination of each offer stream
c) Prioritize features/outcomes according to business value and user needs and ensure flow of experimentations, reviews, and feedbacks with users
Deliverables / KPI:
o Time to quote (global and for selected countries)
o Hit Rate quote (global and for selected countries)
· Budget Reporting
· Quotation ecosystem road map (which countries use which tools?)
· Backlog items list for CPQ (priorities based on user needs)
o List of Improvement items
o Implementation plan (in upcoming releases/projects)