Supervisor de Produccion CDMX
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Assurance of safety, hygiene and quality in areas under responsibility. Responsible of 5s of the areas.
• Info management and inventory systems (SAP, TRESS, MSS, People Link, among others).
• Coordination of multidisciplinary groups for problem solving.
• Lead a meeting with PLT for improvement plans
• Supervise, train and provide support to direct production personnel, as well as coordinate their activities.
• Management of prenomines and control of personnel in charge (personnel movements by area).
• Process audits to prevent non-conformities and identify opportunities for improvement.
• VSM leader in areas under responsibility and monitoring of improvements and action plans. (Value chain and inventories)
• Execution of production plans in accordance with the planning guidelines to convert customer orders into product delivered on time in the required quantity with the quality and under the established standard cost.
• Monitoring of Non-conformities (Quality and Safety).
• Prepare, update and analyze reports related to performance indicators on a regular basis (security, service, scrap, MIR, production, etc).
• Support for control and management of personnel in the various circumstances that arise.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have:
Industrial, mechanical, automations or related engineering. bachelor's degree
- English advance is a must able to speak with native and no native English speakers fluently.
- Experience in manufacturing systems.
- Wide experience with union workers, operators and technicians.
- Ability for personnel management, group motivation and conflict management.
- Willing to rotate in different shifts
- MS Office, TRESS and SAP parcel handling (desired).
- Knowledge in BOM’s and interpretation of plans (desired)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, a culture of wellness, and more great benefits above and beyond a typical employer. Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.