Fully compliant with all industry standards, Multi 9 is ideally suited for all types of machine and equipment, providing you not only with protection but plenty of accessories as well as signaling functions.
- All multi 9 DIN rail modular devices have been designed with performance in mind, ensuring you get enhanced protection.
- Completely tailored for use by equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Multi 9 meets every global standard for industry applications.
- Wide selection of modular devices.
- Provides protection, signaling functions and accessories.
- Compliant with UL489, UL1077, IEC, CCC, CSA and more.
Miniature circuit breakers
UL + IEC/EN 60947-2 + other standards
C60BP – branch protection
C60BPR - branch protection dedicated to ring terminal
C60SP – supplementary protection
C60H-DC - supplementary protection dedicated to direct current
C60N, C60H and C60L (10 to 25 kA breaking capacity)
C60CTRL to protect control circuit
N40N – 18mm phase and neutral MCB
Residual current devices - Ground fault protection
UL1053 + EN/IEC 61008
GFP - ground Fault Protector UL 1053
Residual current circuit breaker and Add-on residual current devices
RCCB ID - residual current circuit breaker
RCCB ID (B type) - residual current circuit breaker with direct current detection
Vigi C60 – residual current device add-on for C60
Vigi N40 – residual current device add-on for N40N
N40 Vigi - residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection
Accessories and auxiliaries
Multi 9 auxiliaries
Multi 9 accessories
Linergy DS Screw distribution blocks
BenefitsMulti 9 provides OEMs and Control Panel Builders with simplicity and options. You can use it to adapt installations to any configuration, any time.
- Choose from a wide selection of field-installable accessories to adapt your installation to any configuration.
- Fits in with existing Schneider Electric installations quickly and simply.
- Build your panel with the help of a global specialist in automation and energy management.
- Cost effective and with a small footprint, it allows you to optimize your control panel.
- Save money by protecting against potentially costly threats.
ApplicationsDesigned for OEMs and control panel builders who can use Multi 9 in plenty of segments including packaging, telecoms and much more.
- Suitable for HVAC, crane and hoisting and pumping.
- Ideal for the semiconductor industry.
- For use in the packaging, conveying and telecom industries.