Features200... 240 V single-phase
200... 240 V / 380... 690 V 3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Speed regulation by flux vector control with or without sensor
- Speed range: from 1 to 1 000 in closed loop mode with encoder feedback, from 1 to 100 in open loop mode
- Graphic terminal: plain text, navigation button, configurable function keys, "Simply Start" menu ...
- Protection of motor and of drive
- "Power Removal ", ATEX safety functions
- More than 150 functions available: PID regulator, brake control suited to travelling, hoisting and slewing movements...
- Integrated EMC filter class A
- Integrated Modbus and CANopen
- I/O extension cards, interface cards for encoder
- Communication cards: Fipio, Ethernet, Modbus Plus, Profibus DP, DeviceNet, Uni-Telway, INTERBUS
- Controller Inside programmable card
How to Videos
Replacing Main Control Board on ATV61 & ATV71 Drives
Removing an Option Card from ATV61 or ATV71 Drives
Installing an Option Card into ATV61 or ATV71 Drives
Configuring the ATV71 Drive for F4 Function Key Terminal-Keypad Mode
How to remove the bottom cover on the ATV61 or ATV71
Make way for evolution!
Unique range up to 630 kW, exceptional performance, advanced functions...
Open to all communication networks, applications, users... Altivar 71 provides ingenious solutions for all your particular requirements.
ApplicationsHigh performance applications (constant torque):
- Material handling
- Wood machines
- Process machines
- Textile machines