Q-Frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
Moulded Case Circuit Breakers with ratings from 70 to 250 A, 240 VAC maximum
Q-Frame circuit breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits.
FeaturesThe Q-Frame series of 240 V moulded case circuit breakers includes the QB, QD, QG and QJ. These thermal-magnetic circuit breakers provide a robust line of "no frills" breakers. The Q-Frame product line offers a wide range of ampere ratings and AIR ratings in two- and three-pole configurations.
- Unit-mount and I-Line® plug-on construction, with a variety of terminations.
- Handle ratings from 70 to 250 A (I-Line to 225 A)
- Multiple interrupting ratings (AIR): QB = 10 kA, QD = 25 kA, QG = 65 kA, and QJ = 100 kA
- Push-to-trip button on all circuit breakers
- Wide range of series ratings
- CSA C22.2 No. 5-02/UL 489/IEC 60947-2 and CE marked
How to Videos
Resetting PowerPact Q-Frame Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now