· 600Vac and 810A continuous current rated maximum
A normally open holding circuit contact for three wire control is provided as standard.
· Sizes 00-2 contactors use a Class 9999 SX11 auxiliary contact as the holding circuit contact.
· Sizes 3-7 contactors use a Class 9999 SX6 auxiliary contact as the holding circuit contact.
Class 8536 Type S Sizes 00-6 starters are provided with a melting alloy thermal overload relay as standard.
· Interchangeable thermal units are available in standard trip (Class 20) Sizes 00-6, quick trip (Class 10) Sizes 00-4, and slow trip (Class 30) Sizes 00-3.
Single-phase starters use one thermal unit; 3-phase starters use three thermal units.
Class 8536 Size 7 starters are provided with solid state MOTOR LOGIC which features:
· Selectable trip Class10/20
· Ground fault detection and Communication capabilities for future enhancement
· Ambient insensitive and features phase loss, phase unbalance and over-current protection.
Solid state overload relays are available for Sizes 00 – 7 starters. These ambient insensitive overload relays provide phase loss protection, phase unbalance protection and a LED power indicator for quick detection. Bimetallic overload relays are also available for Sizes 0-6. Ambient Compensated and Non-compensated versions are supplied with manual and automatic reset, trip current adjustment, and an alarm contact on Sizes 0-2.
Class 8536 magnetic starters are available in a wide variety of the following enclosures.
· NEMA Type 1 General Purpose Enclosure
· NEMA Type 3R Rainproof, Sleet Resistant for Outdoor Use
· NEMA Type 4 & 4X Watertight and Dust tight
· NEMA Type 4X Watertight, Dust tight, and Corrosion Resistant Glass – Polyester
· NEMA Type 7 & 9 Bolted and Spin-Top for Hazardous Locations
· NEMA Type 9 Bolted for Hazardous Locations
· NEMA Type 12 Dust tight and Drip tight for Industrial Use
AC coils are available for application on 50-60 Hertz.
· NEMA Sizes 00-4 are supplied with coils that are designed to operate satisfactorily on line voltages of 85% – 110% of rated voltage
· NEMA Sizes 5, 6 and 7 contactors are supplied with a DC coil operated by a solid state rectifier circuit that is powered by an AC source.
For flexibility field-installable or factory modified accessories include auxiliary contacts, power poles, pneumatic timer attachments, and cover mounted control stations
UL and CSA