The PowerLogic BCPM is a highly accurate, full featured metering product designed for the unique, multi-circuit and minimal space requirements of a high performance power distribution unit (PDU) or remote power panel (RPP). The BCPM monitors up to 84 branch circuits and the incoming power mains to provide information on a complete PDU. Full alarming capabilities ensure that potential issues are dealt with before they become problems.
Unlike products designed for specific hardware, the flexible BCPM fits any PDU or RPP design and supports both new and retrofit installations. It has exceptional dynamic range and accuracy, and optional feature sets to meet the energy challenges of mission critical data centres.
The BCPM has a solid-core CT option and a split-core CT option. There are three feature sets with each option:
- Advanced: power and energy per circuit and mains
- Intermediate: current per circuit, power and energy per mains
- Basic: current only per circuit and mains
- Monitor 42 or 84 circuits with 2 or 4 solid-core CT strips
- Monitor up to 84 circuits with individual split-core CTs
- Supports single phase and 3-phase circuit metering
- Monitor mains with two sets of inputs for four auxiliary CTs
- Set alarm levels at High-high, high, low and low-low as a percent of breaker rating, to ensure you get an alarm before a breaker trip occurs
- Uses Modbus over RS-485 and easily integrates into your existing monitoring network
- Accurate at low current values, down to .25 A solid-core CT) or 1 (split-core CT)
Make sure you don't miss a thing.
The PowerLogic Branch Circuit Power Meter (BCPM) helps you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and increased productivity.
- Maximise uptime and avoid outages
- Optimise existing infrastructure
- Improve power distribution efficiency
- Track usage and allocate energy costs
- Enable accurate sub-billing