Ultrasonic sensors to detect any object without adjusting: metal, plastic, powder, liquid, paste, glass, transparent, granulated, absorbent, any colour ...
- 3 flat formats, from the mini (0.7 x 2 x 3 cm) to the combined, multi-fixing (Ø 18 or 24 mm centres)
- 4 standardised cylindrical formats: Ø 12, Ø 18 and Ø 30 mm
- Application specific Ø 30 mm analogue output and Ø 30 mm stainless steel case versions
- for fixing, specifically for each format
- for programming sensors featuring remote adjustment
- for connection, using connectors
- Products suitable for use in difficult environments: sealed sensors insensitive to dust, insensitive to background noise, temperature compensated, resistive to chemical agents.
- Sensing distances from 6 mm to 8 m.
- Digital PNP or NPN (selectable) outputs, NO or NC function, analogue output 4…20 mA or 0…10 V
- Supply voltage 12/24 V, connection using connectors
The technology which echoes your requirement
Extra large, the new Osisonic range enables you to find the right product for demanding applications thanks to:
- an extremely wide range of formats, from the most compact on the market to the Ø 30 mm with an 8 m sensing distance
- the intelligence and simplicity of setting-up sensors with teach mode
- stainless steel case and analogue versions.
- Principal sectors: packaging, automobile, paper industry, machine tool, assembly, food and beverage processing, etc
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now