Provides compact and programmable switching and power fuse protection for power distribution.
Part of Set Series
HVL/cc is the smallest footprint switchgear in the power distribution market. In addition to power fuse short circuit protection, it is packed with special switching features like current transformers, simplified grounding system, infrared viewing window, and optional control methods. Its compact Class 1 Div 2 design uses a factory sealed sulfur hexafluoride compartment for load break switching and power fuses for short circuit protection.
View the Digest online catalog
HVL/cc switchgear is a highly reliable and modern power distribution product that permits remote trip/close operations and programmable automation of power distribution switchboards:
- Predicted mean time to fail (MTTF) is 46,400 operations for the switch subassembly
- Optional current transformer (CT) sensor ratios from 100:5A up to 1200:5A
- Optional PowerLogic® circuit monitors and Ethernet communication devicesOptional monitoring information using a standard web browser
BenefitsSmallest footprint in the industry.
- Sealed switch: three phase switch with contact blades mounted on a common shaft
- Stored energy: spring energy stored for switching on demand
- Reliability: high confidence interval for opening and closing operations up to 1,000 cycles.
ApplicationsHVL/cc is ideal for: oil & gas, petrochemical manufacturing, industrial buildings, and healthcare facilities
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now